7 Reasons why I register domains with Hover
After many years of using GoDaddy, I registered my first domain with Hover in 2016. By the way, I'm pretty sure I heard about Hover on an MPU podcast years ago. Anyway, having my domains with Hover has been an unbelievably good experience. Here's why.
- A simple domain management experience.
- Hundreds of domain extensions to choose from.
- Free Whois Privacy to protect my contact information.
- Powerful domain management tools.
- No upselling.
- No spam. Hover only sends me a reminder when my domains are about to expire. That's it. No unwanted emails.
- Phone, chat, and email support.
So if you are looking for a better domain registration service to register your domains, don't hesitate. Register your next domain with Hover. And please use my link so I get credit. This helps support this blog and costs you nothing extra.
Full disclosure: I'd still recommend them even if they didn't have an affiliate program.