From Todoist to Things to Todoist again
Update March 20, 2022: After using Todoist for 2 weeks, I’ve decided to stick with Things. Here’s why.
First, let me clarify that this is strictly speculation on my part. Things 3 has been around for 5 years now and I'm thinking that a version 4 must be coming soon. With that in mind, the upgrade will be either a purchase (remember each platform Mac, iPad, and iPhone is a separate purchase) or a subscription.
To get ahead of this possibility, I've been using the free version to Todoist to see if it meets my simple task manager needs. Not surprisingly it does. Plus it has several features that aren't currently available in Things.
- Natural language entry (this is a big plus for Todoist)
- More personalization options
- App integrations (Fantastical)
- More view options (plus boards)
- Browser Extension for multiple browsers
- And a web app
Back to Todoist?