How to setup folders in Fastmail that auto-purge emails
Did you know that Fastmail has folders that will auto-purge emails? This feature allows you to automatically delete messages from a folder after a certain amount of time. I’ve found that this is a great way to manage notification emails that I want to keep but not forever.
To set up a folder with auto-purge, just follow these simple steps:
- Go to the Settings page in Fastmail.
- Click on the Folders tab.
- Find the folder that you want to set up auto-purge for.
- Click on the Edit button.
- Scroll down to the Automated Actions section.
- Check the box next to Auto-purge this folder on a selected date.
- Select the number of days after which you want the messages to be deleted.
- Click on the Save button.
That's it! Once you've set up a folder with auto-purge, any messages that are older than the specified number of days will be automatically deleted.
Try Fastmail for Free for 30 Days
Sign up for a free trial of Fastmail today and see for yourself why it's the best email service on the market. With unlimited storage, strong security, and a clean and modern interface, Fastmail is the perfect way to keep your inbox organized and secure.
Click here to sign up for a free trial: 30 Day Free Trial