Restart your iPhone using Siri
If you need to restart your iPhone for any reason, such as to fix a glitch or to clear out the memory, there are several ways to do it. The easiest way is to restart your iPhone is by using Siri. Here's how to do it:
- Activate Siri.
- Say Restart my iPhone.
- Siri will confirm that you want to restart your iPhone.
- Say Yes to confirm.
- Siri will initiate the restart process, and your iPhone will turn off and then turn back on again.
Alternatively, you can restart your iPhone the normal way.
- Press and hold either volume button and the side button until the power-off slider appears.
- Swipe the slider to the right to turn off your iPhone.
- Once your iPhone is turned off, press and hold the side button again until the Apple logo appears.
- Your iPhone will start up as normal.
Until recently, I wasn't aware that it's possible to restart my iPhone using Siri. I suspect that there may be others who are also unaware of this feature.
Have something to say? Send me an email.
RSS | Micro.blog | Mastodon
© 2022 ldstephens.me