Web Finds – March 16, 2023
Welcome to Web Finds, where I curate a collection of the most interesting and useful web links that I've come across. In this post, I'll be sharing some of the most exciting finds that cover a range of topics, from technology and culture to lifestyle and more.
In the world of tech, Apple Podcasts has extended its lead as the top platform according to a recent 'report card', but some folks are opting for the Overcast app instead. The popular social media app TikTok is facing potential ban in the US unless its owners sell it, while cybersecurity experts warn against bank-related scams. Have you ever wondered why people have so many tabs open in their browsers? Alan Ralph has some insights. An exciting new open-source laptop called MNT Reform Pocket is set to ship in October, starting at $899. Amazon is also aiming to compete with Elon Musk's Starlink with their own satellite internet service. Lastly, for those who need to sign documents on their iPhone, there's a helpful guide available from 9to5Mac.
- Industry 'report card' shows Apple Podcasts extend its lead as top overall platform
- Yeah that Apple Podcasts thing was a weird detour. It's Overcast time.
- U.S. tells TikTok owners to sell app or face a ban
- Beware of Bank-Related Scams | CISA
- Why Do People Have So Many Tabs Open In Their Browsers?
- All-open source 7-inch MNT Reform Pocket laptop starts at $899, ships in October
- Amazon aims to take on Elon Musk's Starlink with upcoming satellite internet service
- How to sign documents on iPhone