Web Finds – March 20, 2023
Welcome to Web Finds, where I curate a collection of the most interesting and useful web links that I've come across. In this post, I'll be sharing discussions about politics and technology to tips for iPhone users, this collection of articles covers a range of topics that will keep informed. .
Reid Hoffman shares his thoughts on AI and more with Kara Swisher, while Greg Morris discusses the importance of words. Meanwhile, Vox explores the why requiring college degrees for jobs that don’t need them is a mistake and Amazon announces layoffs. You can also learn how to download photos from iCloud, use action mode on your iPhone camera, and discover the best Mastodon apps for iPhone. In addition, The New York Times warns of critical global warming thresholds and TechCrunch reports a backlash against cloud computing. Finally, Krebs on Security explains why you should opt out of sharing data with your mobile provider.
- Reid Hoffman Talks Trump, Thiel & AI – On With Kara Swisher
- Greg Morris – The Value Of Words
- The truth about read-later services
- Degree inflation: Why requiring college degrees for jobs that don’t need them is a mistake – Vox
- Amazon layoffs: Company to cut 9,000 more workers
- Why some argue it's time to raise the FDIC deposit cap
- How to Download All Photos from iCloud to Mac
- How to Use Action Mode on iPhone Camera
- 5 Best Mastodon Apps for iPhone  | appsntips
- Earth to Hit Critical Global Warming Threshold by Early 2030s – The New York Times
- The cloud backlash has begun: Why big data is pulling compute back on premises | TechCrunch
- Why You Should Opt Out of Sharing Data With Your Mobile Provider – Krebs on Security
Have something to say? Send me an email.