I posted this in The Daily Click yesterday. I thought I would also post it here just in case you missed it.
- Republican Blockade Leaves Marines Without Leader for First Time in Over a Century | The New Republic In a fucking display of incompetence and misplaced priorities, Republican Senator Tommy Tuberville has single-handedly managed to leave the Marines without a leader for the first time in over a century. Not only has Tuberville's abortion policy blockade jeopardized top military promotions, but it has also drawn criticism from the defense secretary himself. Perhaps it's no surprise that Tuberville is known for his questionable stances, such as refusing to acknowledge white nationalists as racists. With leaders like Tuberville in the Republican Party, one can't help but wonder what's wrong with them.
- Tuberville Blockade Over Abortion Policy Threatens Top Military Promotions — The New York Times
- Defense secretary rips Tuberville-led hold on promotions | The Hill
- Tommy Tuberville: What's Wrong With the Republican Party
- Tommy Tuberville Isn't Convinced White Nationalists Are Racists — Rolling Stone
This is fucking irresponsible and stupid! Senator Tuberville, you are a danger to our country!